The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years of experience and has the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of OOP.
- Clear understanding of ANSI SQL.
- Passion about tech.
- Willingness to improve and act as a good teammate.
It is mandatory to:
- Be fluent in business English (spoken and written).
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience in Agile teams and knowledge of Agile methodologies (TDD, CI/CD, Refactoring, Retrospective…).
- Consolidated experience with versioning systems (i.e. GIT/TFS).
- Experience in mobile development (native or hybrid).
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to sharpen your skills by acquiring certifications, participating in setting up processes and shaping software architecture.
- Supportive, active listening, friendly and creative environment where you can express best your talent.
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience level.
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your updated resume. We will contact you as soon as possible and we will be glad to provide you more information about our company, your
future colleagues and everything else.
By submitting my application, I declare that I have read and understood
the information for the processing of personal data.
- Date 10 January 2020